samedi 14 novembre 2015

Hypertext Narrative about radiology.

Start here

It all started like this.

Yeah! I just finished my studies. I finally graduated in Radiological Imaging. Choice 1: I am working at Sacre Coeur hospital. Choice 2: I am on-the-job-training in St-Eustache hospital. Choice 3: I am doing an intership.






























Scene 1.

I am now working for Sacre Coeur hospital in the department of radiology. Choice 1: I am doing a radiography on my first patient. Choice 2: My patient needs to have an injection. Choice 3: I am doing my first scan.






























Scene 2.

I am doing my first hospital X-Ray. Choice 1: My first patient came with a bleeding broken leg. Choice 2: My first patient came with a bullet in his chest.






























Scene 3.

My first patient have his bleeding broken leg. Choice 1: I am someone who has most afraid of blood. Choice 2: I am a very courageous person.






























Scene 4.

I fainted so I did nothing else on my first day of job. Start again:






























Scene 5.

I did the X-Ray and everyone was proud of me. Start again:






























Scene 6.

My patient entered and he had on gun in his belt. Choice 1: He had a gun so he shooted me. Choice 2: I took his gun and shooted him.






























Scene 7.

He shooted me so I died on my first day of job. Start again:






























Scene 8.

He died in front of me and I was fired. Start again:






























Scene 9.

I am going to do an injection. Choice 1: For a patient who does not tolerate pain. Choice 2: For a patient who is going to do an intestine exam.






























Scene 10.

I did the injection. Choice 1: I have given him too much medicine so he never woke up from is sedation. Choice 2: I pricked with his syringue so I got his illness.






























Scene 11.

My patient died because I gave him too much sedation. Start again:






























Scene 12.

They put me in quarantine because of my illness. Start again:






























Scene 13.

Let's do the intestine exam. Choice 1: He refused to do it. Choice 2: I quit my job because it is too disgusting.






























Scene 14.

He doesn't want to do it so he came back home knowing that he could be very ill. Start again:






























Scene 15.

I quit my job and I am now on welfare. Start again:






























Scene 16.

I am doing my first scan. Choice 1: I am very, very confident Choice 2: I am very, very stressful.






























Scene 17.

I am confident and ready. Choice 1: I found a disease. (Click here if you are a girl) Choice 2: I found a disease. (Click here if you are a boy)






























Scene 18.

I found an ovarian cancer so you couldn't have no more baby. Start again:






























Scene 19.

I found a prostate cancer. Start again:






























Scene 20.

I am so stressful. Choice 1: I arrived late. Choice 2: I arrived on time.






























Scene 21.

I was late so someone else does the exam and everybody on the floor was mad at me so I cried. Start again:






























Scene 22.

I did the exam and everybody was proud of my first hospital scan. Start again:






























_______________________________________________________________________

Scene 23.

I am now on-the-job-training in St-Eustache hospital. Choice 1: They sent me in conventionnal radiography. Choice 2: They sent me in mammography room. Choice 3: They sent me in scan room.






























Scene 24.

I am in conventionnal radiography room. Choice 1: I am totally bad. Choice 2: I am totally the best of the trainees group.






























Scene 25.

I never thought I'd be bad like this. Choice 1: Hospital crew gave me an ultimate warning or they kick me out. Choice 2: They started to be mean to me.






























Scene 26.

I miss my ultimate chance so they kick me out of me training because I was too bad. I came back at school. Start again:






























Scene 27.

People are so mean to me. My first day of training was the baddest of all. Start again:






























Scene 28.

Wow! I'm so good. Choice 1: They promised me to hire me after my OJT. Choice 2: I got a little gift after me first day.






























Scene 29.

They will hire me! Yes! Start again:






























Scene 30.

They gave me a chocolate box because I was the best trainee on the floor. Start again:






























Scene 31.

They sent me in mammography room. Choice 1: I broke my hand while helping a woman. Choice 2: That job is not for me. I quit my training.






























Scene 32.

I broke my hand. Choice 1: I waited two months to come back in the hospital. Choice 2: I continue working even if it were hurting me.






























Scene 33.

I waited two months. I was happy to come back and help my teammates. Start again:






























Scene 34.

They put me aside because I was hurting myself. Start again:






























Scene 35.

This job is not for me. Choice 1: I became a singer in a band. Choice 2: I became a farmer.






























Scene 36.

I earned a lot of money because my music group is very popular. Start again:






























Scene 37.

Being a farmer is the best thing that never happened to me. I love cows. Start again:






























Scene 38.

They sent me to scan. Choice 1: During my day, I saved 10 lives. Choice 2: I pricked myself with a syringue.






























Scene 39.

I saved 10 life. Choice 1: I am now the employee of the month. Choice 2: All of the Montreal wants me as a trainee.






























Scene 40.

Being employee of the month is the best thing that ever happened to me. Start again:






























Scene 41.

It is very nice to be a person that everyone wants to work with. Start again:






























Scene 42.

I pricked myself. Choice 1: I had the patient's illness. Choice 2: I didn't have the patient's illness.






























Scene 43.

I died of AIDS. Start again:






























Scene 44.

They had to cut my thumb to save me from his illness. Start again:






























_______________________________________________________________________

Scene 45.

Let's do an intership. Choice 1: Africa. Choice 2: USA. Choice 3: France.






























Scene 46.

Africa. Choice 1: On my first day of job, I saved a lot of lives by doing X-Ray of their lungs. Choice 2: My first patient needs to have an open skull operation.






























Scene 47.

I saved lives. Choice 1: Saving Africain is a very good feeling. Choice 2: After two years, I became the boss of the department.






























Scene 48.

Doing an intership in Africa was the best idea ever. Start again:






























Scene 49.

Being the boss and give order is my new life. I have the best wage ever. Start again:






























Scene 50.

Let's do the open skull operation. Choice 1: It made me tromatised. Choice 2: I fainted.






























Scene 51.

I came back to Canada. Goodbye Africa. Start again:






























Scene 52.

I fainted. Everyone laughs at me because in Africa, those patients arrived really often. Start again:






























Scene 53.

USA here I come. Choice 1: I realized I was made for this job. Choice 2: I realized I was not made for this job.






























Scene 54.

I was made for this job. Choice 1: I became a super nurse. Choice 2: I became radiologist and now earn a premium wage.






























Scene 55.

I love helping people. Start again:






























Scene 56.

I am a now rich person. Start again:






























Scene 57.

I was not made for this job. Choice 1: I came back to Canada and now live with my parents and her cat. Choice 2: I became a jail guard.






























Scene 58.

I am sad of my life. Living my parents is not very winner at tirthy years old. Start again:






























Scene 59.

Becoming a jail guard is very nice. It was my second dream. Start again:






























Scene 60.

France. Choice 1: I don't understand what people say because it is French. Choice 2: I earn French and it is very interesting.






























Scene 61.

I don't understand nothing more often than not. Choice 1: I took French course. Choice 2: I tried to perform the best I can.






























Scene 62.

I finalnow how to speak French. I got straight A's. Start again:






























Scene 63.

It is though but I am doing my 100%. I am making a lot of overtime. Start again:






























Scene 64.

I meet a sweet boy, and he is the radiologist. Choice 1: We get married. Choice 2: We quit and go live in New York.






























Scene 65.

I am the happier girl in the world. Start again:






























Scene 66.

New York City is incredible. Start again:






























Diagram

Hypertext narrative template for digital ESL literacy
This hypertext narrative fiction template was developed by Bokomaru Publications and checked for common ESL grammar errors using an online ESL grammar checker and checked for field-related vocabulary using an b-block ESL vocabulary checker.

1 commentaire: